doTerra Essential Oils

doTerra Essential Oils
Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade

Monday, January 9, 2012

Pain Free with Frankincense Essential Oil

My free bottle of doTerra's Frankincense oil arrived at a time when my old dogs' pain pills were delayed due to a change in their prescription.

I used the oil by directly massaging it into their achy joints and muscles, as Frankincense is good for inflammation and pain, including sciatic pain.

Within about 10 seconds, I noticed my dogs visibly relax. My Pit Bull's breathing became slower and deeper within this time. I also, felt elated, euphoric. A peaceful joy filled the room.

My dogs went to sleep. When they got up an hour or two later, they started playing with their toys and with each other in a much more frisky way than usual!

It was wonderful, as my Pit Bull, who has had back surgery for an huge herniated disk, hadn't been interested in toys for a long time. He was the one who initiated the play, by picking up a stick!

My dogs not only experienced the benefits of pain and inflammation relief, but we all experienced Frankincense oil's mood enhancing gift as well.

Now, as soon as I open the bottle of Frankincense, they line up for their massage! Smart animals!

Take advantage of this extended Free offer.

To place your order go to my virtual office. Or you may contact me at lisa9940@yahoo.com or call 321-946-4941.

Thank You!

Peace,
Lisa M. Smith
doTerra Essential Oil Therapist

No comments:

Post a Comment